1. All competitions may be canceled if sufficient entries are not received. The entry fee will be refunded in full for any canceled competition.
2. All entries will be judged by the Board of Directors and Executive Cabinet for originality, creativity, quality, content, and mechanics.
3. Volunteers may enter but no member of the Board of Directors or Executive Cabinet may enter.
4. Entries must not have any identification information in the text.
5. Submit entries online by filling out above entry form.
6. You may only submit one entry.
7. You may only enter in your own grade level.
8. You must pay the entry fee before emailing the entry in. You must use the same email for both the entry and the fee.
9. Applicants must be younger than 18 at the time of entry in the 9-12 pool.
10. Applicants must be United States Citizens.
11. Essays should be double-spaced and no less than 250 words and no more than 750 words.
12. Essays must the sole work of the applicant. No plagiarism will be accepted.
13. All decision are final.
14 .Winning entries will be published on the Foundation’s website with the applicant’s name.
15. The essay must be submitted by or postmarked by June 20th, 2012 at 11:59 pm.
16. Results will be emailed out and posted on the site one to two weeks after the submission deadline.
17. To Submit by Mail:
Mail Entry fee with check made out to Teach to Learn Foundation Inc. And your entry to
Teach to Learn Foundation
C/o Essay Contest
156 Locust Ave.
Cortlandt Manor,NY 10567.