JSA Summer Programs
Congratulations and welcome! This is where you will start your fundraising campaign to attend JSA Summer School, an experience of a lifetime. Just follow the simple steps outlined here and you will be on your way!
- First personalize your page with a photo, and a brief but direct explanation for why you want to go to JSA Summer School, and what you will gain from the experience.
- Share which campus you hope to go to and which class you would like to take.
- Then use the email and social media links in this tool to reach out broadly to your family, neighbors, school administrators, small businesses and service organizations in your community. In short, ask anyoneelse that believes in YOU and wants to see you succceed in life.
- Then, a few days after a few days after writing, follow-up with a phone call or a personal visit.
- Don't be discouraged if you don't hear back right away. People are busy and sometimes it takes a few communications from you.
Remember to thank every donor, at the time of their donation, and then again during and/or after your summer school experience. You can thank them right from this tool, though a handwritten note or postcard from your school is a recommended personal touch.
Please note that this platform is to be used to fund individual JSA Summer School campaigns only, not JSA school chapter activities. Contributions to campaigns benefitting individuals are not tax deductible. The platform for group -- chapter, region or state -- fundraising can be found at www.JSA.org/ChapterFundraising.
Good luck, and see you at JSA Summer School!