Join us for the 2012 Connecticut Spotlight Summit to kick of your 2012-2013 Unified Theater season right with student leaders and advisors from Spotlight Schools across the state.
Continental Breakfast, lunch, tons of awesome Unified Theater swag, and the Unified Theater Handbook will be provided to all atendees. Come ready to...
We can't wait to empower youth to lead, let creativity rule, and put the spotlight on ability with you!
Check out this video of the 2011 Hartford Spotlight Summit...
- If you require a scholarship you can apply for one here. Preference is given to first-year Unified Theater groups.
- If you prefer to pay by check register as a group or individual as a 'pay by check' and we will mail an invoice for your school to pay by check.
- Registration for five attendees (4 students and 1 faculty advisor) is included in a School Registration. You may register additional attendees for an additional fee.
- Be inclusive! We encourage student leader teams that include students of all abiltiies interests and backgrounds. Have questions on student leader selection? We're here to help. Just shoot us an email and we can set up a time to walk you through it.
- The $500 registration fee for your team of 5 also covers your training, registuration, and supprort as a Spotlight School for the 2012-2013 school year. We'll send an Annual Group Contract to bring with you to the Spotlight Summit!
- If you register as an individual student or teacher and then decide to sign up as a Spotlight School, your $500 annual registration fee will be less individual registration fees paid.
- Email Roz@unifiedtheater.org!